ceres chamber: Catalyst. Convener. Champion.
- Business Workshops & Webinars */**
- Coffee & Conversation- Free Admittance */**
- Mix & Mingle Mixers- Free Admittance*/**
- Certificate of Origin Stamps
- Labor Compliance Posters
- Legislative Luncheon
- Economic Development Workshops*/**
- Ribbon Cuttings & Ground Breaking
- Industry specific Roundtables
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Free Job Board Postings
- Online/ Staff Business Referrals
- Online Membership Directory
- Chamber Magazine- New Member Announcement; Grand Opening/ Ribbon Cutting; One-time Free Business Profile
- Economic Development Resources
- Committee Involvement
- Notary Services (temporarily unavailable)
- Local, state, & federal level government resources */**
- Online Event Registration**
- Chamber members mailing list, plus labels
- One Mixer Event at your business (Chamber-provides beer/wine ABC license, your business provides food and drinks)
- Member spotlight- Coffee & Conversation
- Listing in the digital Chamber Directory with link to your website
- Brochures in Chamber lobby
- Member news submissions
- Event submissions to community calendar **
- Opportunity to advertise in business directory, website, magazine and social media sites
partnership level: $650
- 2 Free Tickets to Annual Agribusiness Luncheon OR Annual Installlation & Awards Dinner
- FREE Labor Compliance Poster
- 10% discount on ALL Chamber web advertising
- 4 complementary uses of Chamber Notary services
- Inclusion of brochures in New Member Packets
- Priority to sponsor Chamber events.
- 2 Free Tickets to Annual Agribusiness Luncheon AND Annual Installation & Awards Dinner
- 25% Discount on ALL Chamber web advertising
- 6 complimentary uses of Chamber Notary services
- One sponsor Voucher valued at $250- may be used towards sponsoring at any annual Chamber event
- 3-month Advertisement on Chamber website
visionary level: $2,500
- 4 Free Tickets to Annual Agribusiness Luncheon AND Annual Installation & Awards Dinner
- 2 (2 minute) video ads on the Chamber's website
- 6-Month Advertisement on Chamber website
- These businesses are recognized for their leadership role, their commitment to Ceres and their active engagement in programs, projects, events, and services that promote economic prosperity. In addition to all benefits offered in the lower levels, members receive the following:
- 8 Free Tickets (1 table) to Annual Agribusiness Luncheon AND Annual Installation & Awards Dinner
- 4 (2 minute) video ads on the Chamber's website
- Two Sponsor Vouches valued, at $250 each, may be used towards sponsoring any annual Chamber Event (this replaces all vouches at lower levels)
- 1-Year Advertisement Opportunities on Chamber website
here's where your money goes.
Products & Services:Every business, by law, is required to post Labor Compliance posters, which the Chamber offers to Chamber members for Free or at a discounted price, depending on your level of membership. Additionally, the Chamber offers Notary services, as well as Certificates of Origin for many businesses exporting goods outside of our country.
Advocacy Efforts:It's the Chamber's main purpose to advocate for all of our business member. it takes time and effort to follow legislation, build and maintain strong relationships and keep good communication efforts with local, state and federal leaders. A portion of your membership goes to fund these efforts.
Scholarships:Each year, the Ceres Chamber of Commerce provides financial scholarships to students from both Ceres High School and Central Valley High School. Business scholarships are provided to those individuals looking for a career in business or an Ag-related profession.
Community Projects:The Ceres Chamber of Commerce is hoping to provide our community with assistance on projects that are deemed vital to the economic prosperity of Ceres. This includes projects that will help beautify Ceres, or provided a much needed service that will enhance life in our community.
Due Dates:Membership dues are paid quarterly by all members. Dues must be paid on the first of January, April, July, and October. A 10-day grace period is allowed. A $25 late payment charge will be added to your account if paid after the grace period.
Proration:Your membership will be prorated depending on the time of year you join the Chamber of Commerce. You may contact the Chamber office to determine what your cost of membership will be.
Discounts:Businesses that pay their memberships in advance for the entire year will receive 10% off their annual dues. The annual payment must be received no later than January 10th in order to receive this discount.
Returned Check Policy:Dues may be paid in cash or by check, cashier's check or money order. Any personal or business checks that are returned for insufficient funds from your banking institution will be assessed returned service charge.
Click here to complete a New Member Application or contact the Ceres Chamber office at (209) 537- 2601 or CeresChamberBoard@gmail.com and we will email an application to you.